• HSN, OVC, Amazon, Best Buy and big drug store chains.
• Cross promote with electronics brands like Samsung, Bose etc. Netflix / give free pillow with every subscription
• Government potential: Army, Navy, First Responders
• Could be featured on news channels for free, (they are always looking for cool tech ideas, could possibly get SEP on discovery channel
• Sell to new markets like hearing aid centers. (i.e. Costco, Sam's Club, etc.)
• Could potentially get approval to be covered by health insurance.
• Endorsement from hearing foundations.
• Great for BINGE WATCHERS (73 % of americans binge watch)
• Put commercial on streaming services (Netflix, Disney, Amazon etc. target market for couch version.
Recent hearing loss statistics: 100 Million Americans have some sort of hearing loss and that number is expected to
double by 2050. These numbers are in the USA alone; numbers worldwide are staggering. (No other product
worldwide like this which means no competition)
If you are hearing impaired this pillow will help you with hearing:
• Smoke detectors, CO2 detectors, alarms clocks, telephones, doorbells and general house & perimeter noise.
• Care givers of the elderly (hear them if they get up and start to wander around.
• Parents of newborns.
• Watch TV in bed without having to increase the volume and still have surround sound, will increase sound by 180% without electronics.
• Flip pillow over to disengage sound, now pillow works like a regular pillow.
• Future plans for a couch designed pillow for TV watching
• A binge watcher must have, Movies, Sports etc. (73% of americans binge watch) We watch TV in high definition why not hear in high definition!
• Pillow works 100% on acoustics no batteries, electronics and improves quality of hearing by 180%. No need to turn up the volume.